410 N. Santa Cruz Ave.
Los Gatos, CA 95030
The key to winning real estate ventures is to set clear goals, put the client first, be there first, to think strategically, and to then make things happen, smoothly and with integrity. Sherry Medrina’s been making things happen since 2006, when she moved from the Philippines to the South Bay, realizing big dreams for herself and her little boy, as a single mother, and for her clients, as a top-tier project manager.
Staying true to her aspirations and family’s values, Sherry saw to it that her son received an A+ education and that she built a solid career for herself in a community she loves. Her logistical smarts, stick-to-it-iveness, and supportive approach ensured that the hundreds of developers she’s served as a project manager achieved their critical goals.
Whether you’re seeking to invest in property or to find a dream home for your family, you won’t find a stronger advocate than Sherry Medrina—there for you from that first critical conversation to a toast-worthy close.
Here’s what Sherry Medrina brings to the table:
• Years of sales, negotiating, and due diligence expertise
• The ability to keep the big picture in mind while attending to every detail
• The support of her mentor/partner, a top-producing agent and respected property developer
• Early access to off-market listings
• An intimate knowledge of the area and market with a focus on Saratoga, Los Gatos, and Los Altos
• The marketing and social media resources of Coldwell Banker, a nationally esteemed real estate company
• The calm and sophistication it takes to be at ease with a diverse and international clientele
• Family values: the importance of a good education, honesty, patience, and aiming high
• A healthy approach to life—Sherry stays fit and social with Soul Cycle, yoga, and Pilates classes in Saratoga and Los Gatos.